Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2008 22:46:12 -0500
shirley sommers wrote:
> Last year while deciding to toss some unused cook books I paged through a couple of Suzanne Somers' books.
>
>  BINGO !  I found a lot of Recipes and ideas we can use , as is or with a little tweaking.
> A cold weather fav is Cauliflower soup but yesterday I made the 12 to 18 hour low temp  slow roast pork picnic  found in the S.S.'s Get Skinny on Fabulous Food edition.

It's been a few years, but I used to occasionally make a slow roasted
beef, and it was cook in med. oven 'til done, then reduce heat to 145
and cover, continue for 24 hours. Nobody has eaten better beef roast. It
was from Adelle Davis' "Let's Cook it Right" IIRC.
Was that how the pork was done?

William