From:
Norm Skrzypinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:42:13 -0500
> I've started eating raw beef on occasion and find it very easy to digest.
It
> is hard to tell if it is easier to digest than cooked beef but at least I
> know the fat has not been damaged by the heat. Philip, I don't know how
you
> can eat all that microwaved meat. I just find meat cooked in a microwave
> exceedingly unappealing.
>
> Mark

Anyone who's ever eaten raw meat says the same thing:  raw meat is much
easier to digest.

Philip, I think that you've never eaten raw meat.  Do it.  Just take it out
of the fridge, put it on your plate, slice it up ... and eat it raw.  You
won't die.  Not only will you not die, you'll feel relieved .. free.  "I can
do this!  I can eat raw meat!"  And a few hours later, you'll wonder why you
fretted so much over it.

Norm