From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 17:26:40 -0700
[con't from Part 1 of 2]
> One more ?, would dried ostrich and dried turkey be pretty nutritious? I
> usually use dried ostrich and turkey in my son's pemmican, the base fat is
> pork. Today I am making some with dried venison and pork for fat. I also
> frequently make chicken soup from backs and necks, wouldn't this be
> nutritious as well?

Hopefully when I can show you where to get Free Range Beef you'll be
able to use that in the future.  And if you're going to making the best
Chicken Broth/Stocks you're going to want to get the WHOLE Chicken
including the Heads, Feet, and all.  If you look at all the Ancient
Recipes that's what they call for and they're the ones that are the most
Healing too.  I could go into all the Health and Healing Effects of a
Good Gelatin-Rich Broth and the Hydrophilic Colloids it provides and
what that does etc. but I'll do that later; but you can get some of it
in a Post I did to Live-Food that was Cross-Posted to RAW-FOOD and just
do a Search in the RAW-FOOD Archive on "hydrophilic colloids" and you'll
see that one and some more in another Post I did after that.  To make it
really easy here's the URL:

Search the RAW-FOOD archives -
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=raw-food

or if you can just click on the following where I already did it:

Search results – RAW-FOOD -
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S2=raw-food&q=hydrophilic+colloids&s=&f=&a=&b=

Item #  Date      Time   Recs  Subject
005414  98/01/29  10:48    79  RAF & hydrophilic colloids
005793  98/03/05  07:10   437  Introduction, My Dietary History

I also found that I mentioned some of it in a Post I did to this List
and if you Archive the Posts like I do you, and I know your were here
then, here's the Subject and Date:
-----