Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:25:54 +0100
On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Ray Audette wrote:
> I quote Cordain from the paleodiet list:

[snip]

> In animals weighing less than 100 kg, the entire carcass cannot be consumed
>unless  there is a carbohydrate source, whereas in animals weighing more than
>100 kg, the entire carcass can be eaten with no worry about protein toxicity
>and  with no need to find a carbohydrate source.

The complete animal may be balanced, but the individual HG doesn't eat
the
entire 100 kg carcass, he shares it with his group. Depending on his
status, he
may be allocated a very lean part of the kill, requiring him to eat
more
carbohydrate to compensate.

Andy.

---
Outgoing mail generated on a Linux Server and therefore Virus Free.