From:
Julie Jarvis RPA-C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 18:00:00 -0600
Hope everyone had a great holiday and hope you all have a happy new
year!

I have a question--  I will be having my gallbladder removed this
Friday, and I'm trying to get some game plan as to what I'll be able to
eat while I'm recuperating.  I'm sure the doc will recommend clear
liquids, jello, pudding, etc. etc.  I'm thinking that broth, tea, and
then scrambled eggs would be good and paleo, but am wondering what else
you all think!

--Julie    mailto:[log in to unmask]