From:
Jennifer Dube' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 04:20:46 -0800
This is not really a list topic, but I spend so much
time vilifying junk science in the nutritional arena
that I would feel bad if I didn't speak out against
other junk science. I agree with David. HIV does not
cause AIDS. The drugs forced on helpless individuals
to "treat" HIV (a virus that has been around for
centuries, BTW) cause AIDS. The studies that support
this "belief" are well designed, well carried out, and
more than statistically significant. The "studies"
that support the current way of thinking, and bring
money to the manufacturers of AZT & other "AIDS"
drugs, are not. They are pure junk science.

No, I can't support this with evidence. It is not a
topic that actually interests me, so I am not able to
cite specific studies. I just despise fearmongering.

> If you now write that in your opinion, based on
> evidence you read, you
> think HIV does not cause AIDS you scare the living
> daylights out of me.
> It is the kind of thing I would expect to hear from
> anyone sticking
> their head in the sand to avoid reality

<lots of propaganda snipped>