From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:21:07 -0700
Hi Oliva..
>But was he "putting him down" for being into computers?

Sorry to be so vague. I think the implication was that what would a
computer man know about diet anyway?
>   Was the reference
>in a comparison to Ornish?

I only heard the end of Dr. Bob's thoughts, but I know he is anti-high
protein diet and seems to follow the main stream. He does point out that MS
can be helped by eliminating gluten and dairy but he mostly pushes herbs
and health food store products.

>   I'm missing something here.....  Did he mention
>the author in a punitive light while reading the book title?

It was hard to detect since I didn't hear much. I can only guess that it
was in a punitive light knowing Dr. Bob's views on the topic.

>  Sorry I'm so
>dense on this.....     Oliva

I wasn't very clear. My apologies.

Paleobest,