From:
T Croteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:05:51 -0600
> Date:    Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:08:28 -0400
> From:    siobhan <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: switching over/help
>

> More crucial to you at this time than vitamins is a good source of minerals
> and traace minerals.  I was diagnosed at the age of  2 years with RA.  When
> I was 33 I began taking high quality full spectrum minerals (also top
> quality full spectrum vitamins and EFA).  Twelve days later, I experienced
> the first pain-free day ever in my entire life.  This continues now, for the
> most part (I'm 44 years old).
>
> Siobhan

Hi, thanks for the response...2yrs. old  , just a babe at diagnosis!!!
Do you know if Spectrum Minerals are available in Canada..I will see
if I can find
them..Wow what an encouraging e-mail...I can not even imagine a day
without
pain..how wonderful for you!!!
Do you eat nite shades and/or tomatoes??
Thank you very much,
best to you
Debi