From:
"Day, Wally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:06:37 -0700
>He has been advised to change his diet to lower the LDL. But what
>diet changes were advised we don't know.

I had to giggle a bit when I saw it on CNN today (not normally a channel I watch - it happened to be on in an office I was visiting). First they said his health is "excellent", but his doctors advised him to "keep trying to quit smoking". Then later, when the cholesterol level was revealed, I cringed a bit. That didn't seem quite so "excellent". However, the LDL/HDL and triglicerides were not mentioned at all. Interesting...