Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:51:01 -0700

>Let us not forget that regardless of his virtues, Bernarr is a dedicated
>raw vegan and staunch natural hygenist who is on this list for one reason
>only, namely to get new clients.

I have found the judgments on Dr Bernarr to be harsh.  From my knowledge of
him, he is dedicated towards helping others, not just trying to get more
clients/money. I have found him to be kind and knowledgeable, not greedy and
self serving.

Too bad I did not consult him a few years ago, my son would not have
vaccinosis (autism)....Dr Bernarr believe in no drugs, including shots. He
takes a very brave stance in a culture that worships all kinds of drugs.