From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 13:09:19 CDT
>>Sharon said:
>>You know, a friend gave me Dr. Lee's book year ago, and maybe I >>should
>>read it!  But I know he is anti-estrogen, and in the meantime >>I have
>>doctors who say you should start replacing estrogen at the >>first hot
>>flash to stave off heart disease and the ravages of aging!

>Rachel said:
>It's total BS!!!  They're selling you a pile of hot steaming corn
>grits---and making money from it.  Your body can produce the estrogen >it
>needs from body fat or cholesterol.  Women have lived for eons >without
>hormone replacement therapy.  They are playing MOTHER NATURE >or GOD with
>no right!  HRT is dangerous.

HRT is ~potentially~ dangerous.  When implemented correctly, a good
HRT
therapy program promotes longevity, boosts immune function, increases
libido, reduces depression, and improves emotional well being.  When
HRT is
done wrong, for example, prescribing premarine (a synthetic, foreign
estrogen), there are many side effects and long term health risks.

Older women who desire a hormonal boost respond well to a
progesterones such
as nandrolone decanoate (brand name: Deca Durabolin).  At a typical
dosage
of 50mg injected intramuscularly every 5th or 6th day women experience
increased lean body mass, fat loss, increase in appetite, improved
immune
function, increased libido, and all sorts of things.

The reason HRT is dangerous is b/c mainstream medicine is currently
doing it
wrong.  The same goes for thyroid replacment therapy.  I posted my
views on
thyroid replacement earlier.  I explained where thyroid replacment can
be
done to damage health (an incorrect Synthroid dose for example), and I
explained where it can be used to improve health (a correct Armour
dose for
example).

Once women become menopausal, they almost always (although there are a
few
exceptions which I don't have time to get into right now) respond
better to
a form of progesterone than estrogen (especially if it's a synthetic
estrogen).  Not only do they respond better physically, but they feel
much
better emotionally.

My advice to women considering hormone replacement therapy is this:
don't
believe myself or Rachel.  Try both methods for yourself.  First try
not
using any form of HRT.  Then try using a little nandrolone.  Make sure
your
doctor is knowledgable with HRT and can watch for potential sides and
manipulate your dosaging schedule accordingly.  And you'll also want
to make
sure he does the bloodwork correctly.  But more important than the
bloodwork
is the communication between patient and doctor of find an optimum
dosage.
How the patient feels is far more important than anything on a blood
test,
IMO.

HRT has many benefits, but only when done correctly.  For wasting
diseases
such as Aids it is a god send.  For menopausal women and andropausal
men it
is also a god send.

Justin Hasselman