From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:14:25 MDT
Chef Rachel wrote:

>I serve tomato sauce with meatballs or leftover chicken on a bed of
>spinach, steamed cauliflower with broccoli, mushrooms, celery, red radish,
>or green beans.... Almost any tasty sauce, dip, marinade, or dressing can
>be
>served over raw or lightly cooked veggies...

No new ideas on paleo dip foods, but if you miss noodles, try this. Take a
zucchini (sp?)and pull it lengthwise across a vegetable shredder (or ricer,
as my Mom refers to it).  Keep going 'til you get to the seeds.  Lightly
blanch the "noodles" and have at it.  Works well hot (main entree) or cold
(a salad).  Man, the thought of cold zucchini "noodles" with chopped chicken
breast, broccoli, scallions, crumbled bacon and a few walnuts sounds mighty
tasty right about now.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO