Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:32:29 -0700
Why is pemmican so important to these immune damaged kids: tests show our
kids guts are inflamed with MMR vax from the esophagus to the anus..... the
pemmican is so digestible it is almost digested before it hits the real
problem area,  the ileum....(the MMR virus turns the ileum into hamburger
and a place of disease.) Our so called "autistic" kids have autistic
enterocolitis from the MMR and the pemmican is a raw digestible food. Larry
does so well on jean claude's pemmican. His system becomes so healthy, the
constipation /diarrhea is gone, he is bright and normal appearing. But jean
claude's made from highalnd beef is in very short supply.....

I made some pemmican last night  with the suet from the Lasater grass fed beef.

Larry's cheeks got beet red, his ears got beet red, and he acted drunk all
night.

In other words, the species of beef they (Lasater)  grow must be very close
to the species used to make the vax.

You know,  they use lots of bovine this and that in the vax and then inject
it under the skin, larry has an autoimmune response to this.

Same with chicken eggs, they are used in the vax, he is now extremely
allergic to chicken eggs.

But on quail eggs, he does fine.

I would like to find a plentiful source of  the Highland variety of meat,
like jean claude's beef.

Or some other rare type species of beef that likely would not have been used
to make vaccines.

My problem is to find a reliable source of grass fed fat for his pemmican.

I also need a reliable source of grass fed meat for the jerky to make the
pemmican. I think I can solve this problem with the Gunthorp's pork....the
real problem is the raw fat for the pemmican.

If you guys get any ideas, let me know.

I asked my kids if they want to move up to Spokane, get a small ranch, and
raise the highland beef and of course they said yes!

I have a wonderful source of cooked fat from Greg and Lei Gunthorp, they
raise pasture fed pork. I highly , highly recommend this vendor to the
list... they are also a wonderful source of pasture fed meat.

But I can't use the cooked fat for the pemmican at least for long term
storage. Can I? doesn't the cooking of the fat make is slightly more
indigestible?

Buffalo fat , at least the fat I can get here, is extremely saturated and
tastes like chalk, does not work at all for pemmican.

Coconut oil, he hates in pemmican, will not eat it.

The only pemmican he really loves is jean claude's but there is a limited
supply to that.

Any ideas of how to make pemmican when the person is allergic to beef even
range fed beef?

Thank you,

Mary

ps He does great on wild boar meat, does wild boar have suet around the
kidneys that would work? I am able to get some wild boar, in limited
amounts, from a kind hunter.

 Grain fed pork, the fat is liquid-y at room temp and does not seem ideal
for pemmican, I'm wondering if the suet from grass fed pork would work??