From:
Caryl Wattman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 00:50:20 EST
Aaron Wieland kindly referred me to a WWW site that gives instructions
for
following an elimination diet to learn about one's alllergies.
However, as
is
often the case, AOL wouldn't let me into the site.  The URL Aaron
posted is

http://bcn.net/~stoll/archives/bob.html

AOL said I couldn't access bcn.net.  Usually my strategy for accessing
sites
is to cut off lotsof the end clauses and proceed from within the site,
but
that won't work here.  I take it the omission of www is intentional?
Any
other strategies?  or could you give me a little more info so I could
get to
a linked site and access it from there?

Thanks.

Caryl