From:
Jens Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 21:23:29 -0700
This is an interesting topic for me in a sense, and
I'd be interested in knowing generally, what
percentage of people are interested in paleo diets as
a weight loss plan, and how many are interested for
other health reasons. I personally am not overweight,
and really my interest is because of other health
problems, i.e. CFS type problems if you want.

I first learned of this idea through web explorations,
and ended up downloading a bunch of articles written
by Prof. Cordain from various journals. And I thought
it was really interesting. I have to say though,
eventuall I ordered his book, and I was a bit taken
aback at how much the weight loss angle was
emphasized. I guess it's the market.

Jens