From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 18:50:06 +0100
On 15 May 2008, at 14:01, Jim Swayze wrote:

> I don't understand how anyone could stuff themselves with that many
> calories when fat is at 80% and protein 20%.  I become very full
> with relatively little food and get nauseous if I try to eat much
> more.  Interesting experiment though.

As part of my alternate day eating experiement, yesterday I tried to
eat twice as much food as I normally would, in order to stock up for
today.

Never.

Ever.

Again.

I got through a piece of belly pork and two racks of lamb ribs before
I started feeling really, really full.  Then I had some swede mashed
with about 100g of beef dripping, and I was about fit to explode.
They I started on a leg of lamb, and barely got 1/4 of the way in
before I started feeling sick.

Clearly if I am going to eat on alternate days I'm NOT going to eat as
much overall, and I won't try to do it all in one meal.  I'll probably
try and split it so I eat something soon after going the gym, and then
again later in the evening.  But I doubt even splitting it I could eat
two full meals ("full" = 100% daily calories) a day.

Today I intended to eat nothing but veg, but I had about 100g of
pistachios, cashews and almonds, so I probably ate about 8-900
calories in total.  But I feel full now, probably from over-eating
yesterday.

Ashley