From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 00:06:10 -0800
Mice can be purchased frozen (or alive for you raw food purests) from pet
suppliers almost anywhere.  They are called feeder mice and are used for
snakes. Try to buy them at least 100 at a time to get a quantity
discount.  Most cats who are not used to real food won't know what to do
with a whole mouse so a few seconds in the blender will make it look like
it came out of a can.  Season to taste with fresh insects such as
mealworms. At 49 cents apiece for adult mice as I paid last time, they
compare in price to premium catfood.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
http://www.sofdesign.com/neander