From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 10:16:55 -0500
That book sounds interesting.  I guess I'll check Amazon books.

I eat carbs from several sources.  I eat lots of cabbage, lettuce, Brussels
sprouts, okra, string beans, winter and summer squash, sweet potatoes
(limited), tomatoes, peppers, greens like turnip, collards and mustard,
kohlrabi, turnips and rutabagas, beets, radishes, spinach, cucumbers,
onions, garlic....................and on and on.
I eat more vegetables than ever before.  All of them have some carbohydrate
in them.

I do eat a small amount of potato, flour, rice, dried beans, corn, lima
beans, and such............but only as a moderate portion at dinner in the
midst of lots of Paleo foods.

Paul