From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:04:11 -0800
>The thought of adding fruit right now seems unimaginable and I am concerned
>about gaining weight.  The whole variety issue seems very appealing adding
>more fruit, veggies, and some nuts to the mix.  How did you address these
>issues?

As long the fruits and veggies that you are going to add, are in their raw
state  and undenatured (not juiced) ,i don't think there is any concern
about getting weight on this kind of carbonydrate. you will have a stop on
them before you can overeat them. you will fing the skinniest peoples among
the fruitarians who eat huge quantities of fruits.
jean-claude