Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:17:01 -0800
Fawn wrote:
>As a green-eyed human (also rare), I have to state that (hu)man IS an
animal, but a very, very complicated one in some ways.

What interesting thoughts do you have on green eyes, or their rarity? (Mine
are best described as antifreeze green when I'm at my healthiest and most
energetic.) I'm also an O negative, very dark hair and very light skin. I'm
trying to sort out whether I'm rare, why, and what to do about it. One thing
I'm definitely finding is I can't take modern food habits at all. Whatever
DNA is hanging around, I suspect, stuck as much as possible to the earliest
strains of it. I'm doing so much better on food that aren't 'dead', it's
amazing. (For what it's worth, aquatic ape theory or not, I'm very drawn to
coastal areas. Inland bothers me on some very deep level that mostly I don't
try to explain to anyone. I'm also low thyroid. Kind of makes me wonder if I
should be skimming for krill and kelp sometimes.)

As to green eyes, have you been here: http://www.cafeandre.com/Site.html
(Green eyes project)

CB