Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 20:36:31 -0800
Tom Bri wrote:
> Vitamin D taken without any other supplement made my joints ache, just like
> every other supplement alone or in combo seems to do. I quit all supplements
> several years ago.

Sounds like something that the capsules (gelatin?) are made from or perhaps the
fillers.  There is one common filler that seems to be in every capsule -
magnesium stearate.  For a while I bought supplements from beyond-a-century.com
in bulk form to avoid all the fillers.

Have you had your vitamin D levels tested?  If you don't have insurance the Life
Extension Foundation has a reasonably priced test.

--

Steve - [log in to unmask]

Take World's Smallest Political Quiz at
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

"If a thousand old beliefs were ruined on our march
to truth we must still march on." --Stopford Brooke