Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:48:10 -0800
Dear Richard,

What about your heating system? There is a lot of dust there.

I have been having terrible allergies from my heating system, even though I
vacuumed out all the vents that are within easy reach.

Could that be it? My older son is wheezing, my husband is having sinus
infections, and so am I, etc. This all started with the onset of winter and
turning on the heat.

Mary

ps Are you completely, one hundred per cent off ALL dairy? that is the most
common asthma trigger.

 so I am still much better, but I do not know why the