From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 04:43:37 -0700
----->
Not that anyone would ever want to unsubscribe, but just in case <g>:

To unsubscribe from the PALEOFOOD Support Group Send email to:
with the following in the body of the message:
SIGNOFF PALEOFOOD

----->
The Paleolithic Diet Page loaded with informative links is located at:
http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/

----->
This weeks featured URL making a very enjoyable read is an interview with
one of our list members, Natural Hygiene scholar and thinker Ward
Nicholson:

http://members.aol.com/chetday/ward1.htm

Included are "snap-shots" of different periods of history starting at
65,000,000 to 50,000,000 B.C.: The first primates and on toward Approx.
10,000 B.C.: The beginning of the "Neolithic" period, or "Agricultural
Revolution," i.e., farming and animal husbandry.

----->
Remembering who we are and what we are doing:

Paleo-People made up of Neander-Guys and Neander-Gals
Going back in time to find Healthier Foods and a Healthier Lifestyle
Returning Wellness to our Modern World and Future
----->
If you have a problem, don't have it yourself -- send me a private email.
Grant
Who is a Hunter-Gatherer.
----->
STONE and SPEAR   [log in to unmask]
----->
PALEOFOOD  is for Hunter-Gatherers following the NeanderThin Diet.
LC-DIABETES is for Persons with Diabetes following a Low Carb Diet.
To subscribe to either of these SUPPORT GROUPS click on:
http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/
----->