From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:30:44 -0800
Ok, this info is coming to you from me via Dr. Loren
Cordain.  HE said the amount of n6:n3 in US beef is
actually around 15:1.  Perhaps I am getting the w's
and n's confused.  N's being lineoleic...???  But the
15:1  is what he told me.  Just reporting what I was
told.
On another note: Can we really trust the USDA?  If
anyone has read "the Oiling of America" I might
seriously question what they have to say about certain
sources of meat. I tried to post the link but it was
down.  I'll post it later.

Kenny B.

=====