From:
Emiliano Bussòlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:23:05 +0100
>I know plenty of
>astrophysicists who go to church regularly.  Some things just defy the
>scientific process, and if they do, does that mean they don't exist?

Nothing strange about that. But I bet they do not mix religion and
astrophisics. That's the point. You want to talk about religion, ok. You
want to talk about science, ok. But the two together don't match very well.
So as long as we're on a scientific ML let's keep religion out. Pretty
simple.

 --

 Sponsor:
 Ponte 1 maggio a Rimini nei Torre Pedrera Hotels a Euro 50 a persona in all inclusive , bimbi gratis o sconto 20%, biglietteria e sconti per Parchi Divertimento