From:
Gene Lavergne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 19:26:41 -0600
I belong to a enormous mailing list (1500 people actively
receiving messages and the channel is limited to eighty
messages/day) that discusses opera.  For years, I have
voluntarily maintained a website that is basically a
photo-gallery of subscribers.  It is not an elaborate
site, but I have *lots* of experience in creating and
maintaining it and would be willing to establish one for
the low-carb/paleo lists for their subscribers' before-
and-after shots.  I can scan the photos myself or you
can send them to me attached to e-mail or on floppy.  I
would expect that the format of the Opera-L site would
serve a before-and-after site for the Paleo/LowCarb lists.

If you want to see it, you can visit the Opera-L site at:

          http://www.atreus.com/operal.html

Please reply to me privately to this suggestion as this
is very *way* off topic and I don't want to clutter the
list with this discussion.  I will summarize what I get
in the way of feedback and let you know if popular demand
calls for me taking on the project.

Regards,
Gene Lavergne