From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:37:31 -0800
Hi Betty,

>The comments about fat being good for you doesn't seem to work for me.  I
>get a lot of abdominal pain, bloating, and gas which seems to run all over
>my body causing extreme cramping all through the trunk of my body. I've also
>recently confirmed a sentivity to milk and wheat products (with the same
>symptoms as too much fat) so everything seems to be altering. Any ideas why
>all of this would happen?

Yes! The same thing happened to me! I pinned it down, FINALLY, to grainfed
beef and chicken livers too. (I don't know what chickens are fed but it
causes the same symptoms.)
I get extremely itchy as well. Now that I eat only grassfed beef or wild
meats or any animal that doesn't eat grains (or milk), I am ok. Milk and
wheat make me itch and cause the bloating and cramping too.
Sometimes pork affects me adversely too.

Therefore, I now make pemmican with coconut oil instead of suet.

Good luck!

Susan