From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:37:09 -0500
Using archive.org I have been able to restore most of
neanderthin.com. However not all images were archived. Plus I need to
do some more clean up. Check it out:

http://neanderthin.com/

I have a couple requests from you all. Does anyone have a
photographic memory? What were the two missing images that are along
the left border? And what were the images on this page?

http://neanderthin.com/site/sales.htm

As you can see most of the buttons along the left, and the four along
the top right, are missing. I need a graphics savvy person to
volunteer to recreate the missing images.

One of the more valuable pages on the site is the bibliography:

http://neanderthin.com/site/bibli.htm

I also restored some of the sites that were linked to on the Reviews page.

Don.