From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 11:37:38 -0700
On Sat, 8 Jul 2000 09:24:42 -0400, Siobhan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I've spent my life with almost every man I've ever met wanting
>to jump into bed with me because I am endowed with good genes that have
>given me a body they like and still like at 44 years old.  I've been tired
>for years now, of having my value and likeability defined by my body.
>People are surprised and confused when I don't take it as a compliment when
>they notice me for my body.  It's an insult that they focus on this.

Well then you need to remove the eyeballs of 3 billion men.

The healthier I become, due to changing my diet and exercising more, the more
likely I am to notice a physically attractive woman.

An examination of the monastic practices of Eastern religions shows that they
advocate a diet which is the inverse of the paleo/low-carb/zone/atkins diets -
with the idea that this would help to remove the aspirant's focus on the
material, mundane, natural world, and thereby promote contemplation. Sexual
stimulation is considered by far the worst distraction.  One vegetarian meal a
day, heavy in carbohydrates, and mostly bereft of protein and fat, is advocated.

For men to notice an attractive woman is entirely natural, in fact, it is
obviously one of the traits most strongly selected by evolution (the caveman
more interested in trees was clearly less likely to reproduce!).

In a healthy society, you would consider your attractiveness and good looks as
simply good fortune that enables you get men to want to spend more time with
you.   Then, once they get to know you, they would discover your sterling
character, depths of emotion, endless wit, and brilliant intellect....

--
Cheers,

Ken