From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 08:18:56 +1000
I have meat and non-starch vegetables at lunch and dinner. Fruit only for breakfast. Lots of coffee in between, to give me energy.

The protein component at lunch seems to cause some digestive difficulty (feels like a brick in the stomach for hours afterwards). Meat at dinner is not a problem.

Are there other cavemates, possible ex-vegetarians, who found the same difficulty? Solutions?

(Apart from the difficulty digesting protein at lunch, I feel miles better eating paleo and would be prepared to put up with the temporary discomfort, if necessary.)

Evelyn