From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 14:01:46 -0500
Greetings,
In my situation I cannot find *any* meat under $2.50 per pound and that
is frozen chicken at Sam's club.   We take the approach that the health
benefits of eating paleo with supermarket protein is better than eating
the old way, but all organic.   Sure grass fed is terrific, but one has
to survive the moment too.

We also try to contact local farmers to get things that are fresher, but
alas, the local farmers while fresh often use just as many chemicals as
anybody else.   Farm fresh does not always translate to "good for you".

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com