From:
Adam Sroka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:11:46 -0800
Kristina K. Carlton wrote:
> I agree that the Bible is truth and so have questions/issues regarding
> bread.
>
> ~K

General advice, YMMV:

If you are looking for religious guidance go to your
Priest/Pastor/Rabbi/Shaman/etc.  If you are looking for non-religious
dietary advice post to this list. If you are looking to reconcile
something you heard here with your religious beliefs go to your
Priest/Pastor/Rabbi/Shaman/etc.  I consider it my right and duty to call
bullshit when I hear it and I could care less whether or not I am
attacking your religion. This is your only warning.