Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:48:33 -0700
That's right, Ron.  The standard is whether a particular food is of the
same class of foods that paleo man would have consumed.  But that
doesn't mean we can't be skeptical of canola's claims of healthfulness.
Personally, I eat the stuff.  I love canola mayonaise.

Here's food for thought, pardon the pun.  You could consume nothing but
75% lean grassfed burger and fresh water the rest of your very long life
and be very, very healthy.  Chew on that for a while.

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com