From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 17:28:08 -0500
Thanks, I am using garlic, oil of oregano, caprylic acid, and olive leaf
extract but I am not sure it will do the trick. I have a feeling that the
house we currently live in is a contributing factor.

".Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32