From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 07:03:13 -0700
At 09:46 PM 5/18/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I get raw almonds and imagine that the biggest problem after roasting them
and throwing them in the vitamixer would be to get the stuff out as gooey
as it is.

You can try adding some almond oil to it. Industrial grinders are much more
powerful then anything you'll get at home or in health food stores, which
is why fresh store or home made is always denser then what we can get from
the manufacturer.

Willow