From:
Michelle Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:12:15 -0600
Yes, thanks for replying, Eva!  That may explain why I like salt and maybe
don't get the bad effects from it like some others.

I would love to visit the area someday, though my relatives come from
different parts of Scandinavia, so I wouldn't know where to start.  Some
people in my family have taken a recent interest in figuring everything out.
I've always been told that my maiden name (Lundgren) is Swedish, but my
great-great grandpa was a Danish orphan, so who knows what he really was.
His wife was of Norwegian ancestry, but I also have Swiss  & Bavarian German
long lost relatives--resulting in me being a brown eyed blonde who likes
pretty much all food :0  but especially fish :)
Michelle