From:
Jose Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:43:34 -0500
Hi Adam:

I find this very sensible. I didn't know that I was doing it, but actually
I am proceeding along very similar lines as you. I am also trying to
rotate what I eat. I'm afraid that only breakfast is much the same every
day. I find that it's also a good idea to fast now and then, or at least
to skip a meal.

However, all of this shows a remarkable difference between the genuine
paleo people of the (g)olden days and us: we live rather much predicted or
predictable lives, at least in terms of food. We can plan our meals weeks,
even months ahead. A paleo would in most cases eat from hand to mouth, if
it makes any sense to say it this way.

By the way, where do you live? I live quite close to the tropic of
Capricorn, so there is not a very marked difference between the seasons.
Summer is very hot, and the rest of the year is warm or mild. There are
always fruit and veggies available.

JC