From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 12:38:37 -0500
So far, that's two "yes"s and two "no"s.  I can't see why they would be out
if they're related to cabbage, etc.  I'm going to have to crack open my
copy of Neanderthin tonight...

But thanks for all the replies!

John

At 07:57 1997-12-03 -0500, John wrote:
>I had some cooked mashed turnips and carrots at Thanksgiving and loved it.
> But what I'm wondering is if they're allowed on Neanderthin.

They are relatives to cabbage cauliflower, and closer mustard.
They are native to Europe and parts of Asia.
I would not hesitate to eat them, at least as much as what can be
eaten raw and still tasty.

- Hans