Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:06:10 -0700
>Debby <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>> Lots of good Ishmael-type material in the posts already :)
>
>Ardeith writes:
>Yeah, I'm an Ishmael-ite.......and I got the "B" too.

I'm in the middle of B at the moment. Amazing book. Quinn is not afraid to be
surprising. :)

>I haven't been lurking on this List very long, and
>wasn't sure how Quinn's work was received.

I don't think many on this list know about it, but they'd be surprised how it
fits right in with Paleo thinking. *I'm* surprised that I've come to both
about
the same time.  People can visit www.ishmael.com for an idea and lots of
essays
and transcripts of talks by Daniel Quinn.

>But Jared Diamond and James Lovelock have
>had a powerful effect on my thinking too.......

I like Stuart Wilde, too.

>Walk The Path With Practical Feet!

Walk? Dance! Practice Practical Spriteliness :)

Debby
in Albuquerque--where we got *rain* today! :D