From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:16:09 -0700
Hi Larelle,
Your story is similar to mine, except that I am 5'1 1/2"

But I am
>not worrying too much about being a bit overweight - ideally I need to lose
>about 20 lbs.  I figure it is good to feel healthy and not deprived.

Eating paleo, I am actually eating far more than I ever have eaten but it
is all real food so I am not gaining weight, just muscle. I weigh 116 but
it looks like I weigh maybe 100!
I basically eat all day and I have never been thinner!

>will soon start to do regular exercise and that should make a difference.
This way of eating makes me so energetic that I want to exercise.

>I would like to experiment with pemmican.  I need a food hydrator for that
>don't I?
maybe meat can be dried in a warm oven?

I finally got some grass fed suet and have tried pemmican with it. I'm
trying to decide which I prefer-suet or coconut butter/oil. Maybe both!

All the best,
Susan