From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:02:07 -0500
That just it! I don't want to maintain 226 lbs. 226 is 40 lbs overweight for
me. My body is not living on 1200 calories it is living on about 2400
calories. 1200 from the food I eat and 1200 from the fat in my body. I
trained my body to live on fat so that it would digest the fat around my
waist when it didn't have enough food to maintain my 226 lbs.

Michael