From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:38:36 +0900
http://unisci.com/stories/20021/0308025.htm

One of the first things I noticed on going low carb was that my teeth
got less sensitive. I have pretty bad teeth, lots of fillings, and
need to see a dentist every six months or so usually when another goes
bad. Since starting Paleo/lo carb I have had no trouble. In fact my
teeth now feel so clean I have to conciously remember to brush, there
is no "fuzzy-teeth" feeling after eating to remind me.

Atkins points this out concerning tea, it kills tooth decay bacteria
and that may be the reason it is linked to reduced heart disease. I
sure hope so, I have had such bad teeth! I think reducing carbs/bread
may be good for the heart for the same reasons. At least my teeth feel
a lot better.