From:
John D Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2011 15:17:17 -0500
All I can is Wow! about it taking care of you lupus that way. My health
problems are all related to Agent Orange so other than being healthy to
combat the cancer is all I am looking for from diet but being able to
maintain my weight at a good level is huge plus. I now weight 220 to 225
which is a nice weight (down from 296) for me (I am pretty big guy) just
have small tummy down from huge stomach. Been unable to exercise for years
as result of treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma so getting extra weight
off is good thing for me and I feel much better. I am beginning round two
with non-Hodgkin's so will be curious if Paleo helps in the battle.

Still learning about Paleo but I am a fan for sure. I had tried to eat right
for years and it has been steep learning curve to throw out some of things I
had been told all my life. I had already begun to suspect the modern foods.
I kept saying we didn't have all these health problems when my mother cooked
with lard and we ate veggies out of garden. My grandparents all lived to
late 80's or 90's and ate enough pork fat to float battleship. I had already
started cooking with fat and some other things before I discovered Paleo and
then it was like light came on at least for me.

Take care

God Bless
John Willis