From:
Thomas Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:13:40 -0700
> natural to stick to that)
> all life is about is to eat, fuck and maintain a
> good health to be able
> to take care of the offspring

Well, that is life for the limbic system! Of course,
to extend upon this a bit, in english we talk about
the 4Fs (feed, fuck, fight and flee). Although,
I think the neocortex might want a larger menu!!!!

.
> Beware of American dreams, they are usually
> disasters for the planet.

That's true.  Look at what is happening in Italy, now
that they have the cryptofascist Berlusconi for
President who wants to impose the American way on the
Italians.  Of course, the whole consumeristic american
way is indeed a disaster for the EARTH.

Thomas