From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 08:34:36 -0500
> On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 07:01:16 -0400, Kristina K. Carlton
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Sam's does the same thing. Their roasted chicken actually has "chicken
>> flavoring" - HUH? It consisted of skim milk powder, and other stuff.
>> Now why on earth does a chicken need chicken flavoring???

Naturally raised chickens don't need any.  We've been buying all our
chicken from a local farmer who raises all his birds on pasture.
*Everyone* who has had it says it's the best chicken they've ever eaten.
So much so that we're considering raising our own meat chickens (we
already have chickens for eggs).  There's no better way to ensure food
quality than to raise it yourself.

--
   Robert Kesterson