From:
Jeff Jorgensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2012 08:23:55 -0800
Tina,

I appreciate your concern in getting E-mails at work.  I frown on my guys doing the same thing at the office.

But, if you want to take advantage of Don's searching on Amazon (and also read Kindle books), just download the free Kindle app to any device.  You don't need a Kindle to do this.

I don't have a Kindle, but I have 87 Kindle books (mostly Paleo, thanks to Don) on my computer.  I also have a Kindle app on my phone, on my laptop, and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab.  I am able to access any and all of my Kindle books anywhere and anytime.  I don't even need an internet connection to read them.

Jeff