From:
Jeff Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:25:35 -0500
Hi,
I am new to the paleodiet and the list. I had a few questions about what to
expect.
I was vegetarian for 14 years then hit the wall of FTT after a recent
surgery. I have now changed my diet to follow the paleo model.  It has been
almost 2 weeks and I am having a difficult time with exercise. I was
running 3 miles daily on a 70% grain diet(pasta,rice etc...) It is now
difficult to get through a run and I'm tired after. Does this last long? I
am not overweight and am 42 years old. Does it take time for he body to
start producing enzymes again? Just curious on what to expect.

Thanks for your consideration.

Jeff