From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:19:42 -0600
This may be true as I have personally began my cycles again although my 17 month
old is still almost exclusively breastfed.  He began eating pemmican at around
12 months and may get a few bites of food as we eat during the day.  He nurses
as much as usual and several times throughout the night.  I understand from like
minded individuals that most start their cycles anywhere from 6 months to 18
months, 24 months being rare but possible.

Kendra
NeanderTwin