From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:01:56 -0400

> >>Bloating.....  This does not occur if I eat only whites with the
> sausage or eat a three egg omelet with no sausage.

Just a reminder that if we eat only egg whites and not the yolk, we will not
be getting any biotin.  I make scrambled eggs with three egg whites and one
yolk; when eating fried eggs I give most of the yolk to my dog and eat only
a little.

In fact, I can't remember the sources over the years, but I've read that by
eating only egg whites we are actually leaching biotin out of the body.  Not
sure if this is true.

Kath