From:
Hilary McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:55:17 -0500
Michael Raiti wrote:

> What is the mitochondrial DNA evidence? I would be interested in
> reading about this if you have a reference that I can look up
> (preferably a paper that can be downloaded).

If you go to the link below and go through the presentation, it explains
a lot about mitochondrial DNA evidence, and a lot about how it can be
used to understand human evolution and migrations. On every new page,
click on the little open book icon for explanations. I found it
fascinating.

http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/